CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone!! So excited for today! Not only is today the first challenge with the new Design Team at Paper Therapy, but from noon today until 2:00 on Sunday I get to spend the weekend scrapping with my favorite sister and my friend Kris! Woo-hoo!!! So excited! Much needed girly time!! :) (And I get to go to my sister's baby doctor appointment! Yay for the lil' girl coming in July!!) Ok, moving right along! ;) The challenge this week was to use a basket for inspiration. Your project could feature a basket on it or just use something "basket-ish"...whatever worked for you! I chose to use a basket on my card.


This lil' bunny was just too cute so I gave him a basket of "eggs" to carry! Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I know I will! Hopefully I'll have lots to share next week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...