CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A few things from the retreat

Ok, I know it's been over a week, but I finally got around to taking pictures of some of the stuff I did at the retreat last weekend. It was a GREAT time!! Getting to spend a whole weekend with my sister was awesome! It was way overdue!! We went for drinks on Friday night and spent all of Saturday and some of Sunday scrapping and just catching up! Kris was awesome too!! Such a sweetheart! :) Here are some of my favorites projects from the weekend.

Criss-Cross Card- This was for a challenge at the retreat to use at least 2 things from the goody bag we got.
This is my favorite layout of the weekend. Justin and his lil buddy Gabe! :)
Gotta love the kid that wants to learn to ride Daddy's old skateboard!
This was for the monochromatic challenge.
These were the cards I made in a class I took. We made 4 cards and a "box" for them. Super cute! I definitely see myself using these as gifts in the near future!

Lora from Scrapaholic Retreats did an awesome job planning a super weekend! I can't wait to do it all again in April!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...