CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A few cards

Here are some cards that I have made recently. I used this one for a Spring card swap. I really like the way it turned out! I heat embossed and used the "resist" technique to color in the green. First time I've ever done that. Super easy!!

I always struggle with male birthday cards. I'm ok if it's a kid, but get into adults and ugh! It's just hard for me!! Can't really use cute dinosaurs on a card for someone much older than 10, huh? Anyway, here's what I came up with. I like it! It was fun to do all the distressing and making it look all grungy!
I need to spend some more time on YouTube researching Tim Holtz! I think I can definitely get into his grungy style!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...