CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

Woo-hoo!! So excited for the long weekend!! I'm ready for grilling out, time with family, and just a little bit of relaxing!! Today starts another challenge at Paper Therapy. This week's challenge is an ad challenge. There is no specific ad...go find one that inspires you and create something from it. You can use the colors, the layout, whatever gets the mojo flowing!! Here's the ad I used....

And the card I made from it.

I had another ad in mind when I originally started this challenge, but I'll admit...I waited too long and there just wasn't enough time to work with it. Hopefully soon tho! Anyway, pick your ad, get creating and have your project in our challenge gallery by June 8th! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Hope everyone has a super weekend!!

2 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

The circular elements, color scheme, and distressing all lend a great masculine feel to your card. Nicely done!

(LOL at the word verification "word" - oxersize. Is that what happens when oxen go jogging? :D)

Jessi Myers said...

Love this card! The masculinity is refreshing...I need to work more on these...but flowers are much more fun. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...