CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Today is another challenge day over at Paper Therapy. This week's challenge was to use a sketch. Any sketch. Pick a sketch and go with it! A magazine, a sketch site, your own sketch...whatever your little heart desires! :) This is the sketch I used. It's from the "Go to Sketches" magazine by Paper Crafts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this magazine and find myself turning to it very often!

And here's the card I made. My father in law's birthday was last week and since we're seeing him this weekend, it was time I made his card! Haha! Now I need to get my butt to the store and get a gift card to put in it! I love him and all, but he's NOT getting the Starbuck's giftcard I used for size! ;)

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

I love the cheery colors you used! Too funny about not using the Starbucks gift card. :)

Jessi Myers said...

Love your card...LOL...keep the Sarbucks card. :) You did a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...