CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's only Tuesday??

It's been a long day! I did get to do a little bit of scrapping this afternoon and I hope to finish what I started tonight. I'm altering these cute boxes for both my grandma's for Christmas. I'm hoping to fill them with those little coffee "samples," hot chocolate, tea and that kind of stuff. I think I might try altering a frame to go in there too. We'll see what I end up having time for! :)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Blueprint Sketches giving away some blog candy! Go check out the site! Andrea has some great sketches over there!

1 comment:

Deann said...

Sounds like great gifts! I'm doing something similar for my dad and his wife. Can't wait to see them!

Loved your LO on CS too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...