CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A mid-week post

No, I promise I'm not sick! I'm posting mid-week because I'm SUPER excited about a blog hop that I'm participating in! It's my first one and I think it's going to be lots of fun! I know a few of the participants from Paper Therapy and the ladies do amazing work! Anyway, the hop runs from the 21-23rd. It's going to have a Valentine's Day theme! I can't wait!!

In the mean time, here are some of the things I've been up to lately. I had a scrappy coffee playdate with my friend Angie earlier this week and got a few cards started. I love the butterfly paper. So much fun. And I HAD to try out the Nestabilities that I got for Christmas. I LOVE 'em! They're so much fun to work with! Let's just say that there will be more in my future! ;)


I got these awesome mailboxes in the $1 spot at Target! They're perfect for altering to hold Valentine's Day goodies! I made one for Justin and one for each of my bestie's girls!




Anywho, be sure to check back Monday for the latest Paper Therapy Challenge and then NEXT weekend for the Blog Hop! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...