CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

When a border punch...

is more than just a border punch! Happy Monday everyone! Today's challenge over at Paper Therapy is to use a border punch as something other than a border punch. When I first read this I was like WHAT?!?!? But after doing some searching on the internet, I figured it may not be so bad. Here's what I came up with.



I used my Threading Water punch for the flower and my Upper Crest punch to give some texture to the blue. Overall this was a true challenge for me and I like the way the end result turned out! Let's see what you can come up with! Upload your designs into the challenge forum by Midnight on February 4th to be this week's winner!! Hope everyone has a super week!!

1 comment:

Jessi Myers said...

Wow Jenny! This card is beautiful! I love your rossette and the colors youused are stunning together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...