CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just some more random stuff

Here's a few more random projects that I've worked on recently.

This one was for the Card of the Month Challenge at Paper Therapy. The only requirement was that you had to use green somewhere on your card. I used a sketch for this one, but I'm a bad scrapper and don't remember what site I got the sketch from! :(

The inspiration for this card came from an old issue of Cards. I *heart* that magazine!!

This one happened by accident. I had the bright idea that I was going to try to stamp on transparencies. It didn't go well...it didn't go well at all! I started to get really frustrated and ended up putting the idea aside for a while. I came back to it and started "practicing" on some scraps I had. This was the first image that I got to stamp clearly! Of course the biggest I could cut the scrap was a little less than 3 inches, but it works! I'll find something to use this card for! ;)

I used a sketch for this one too. It was a sketch from one of the ladies at another message board. She made great sketches...clean and simple...makes for some quick, cute pages! :)



1 comment:

Jessi Myers said...

You've been busy! I love all of these projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...