CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A thank you card

This week I got a great package of goodies in the mail from one of my Paper Therapy friends. Kate was awesome and hosted a posting contest over there and I was the winner. Woo-hoo! Anyway, I couldn't wait to use my new goodies! And since I'm on this sketch challenge kick, I figured it was perfect timing! I used this sketch from Cardabilities. Cute, isn't it??
And here's what I came up with.

For once, things actually came together fairly well! Maybe it's a sign that I'm breaking out of my creative funk!! Anyway, I'm off to go hang out with the kiddo until bedtime and then back to scrapping!! :)

2 comments:

Jessi Myers said...

Love love love this card! Your color combos are so great, and the stamps are perfect with that paper!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

very sweet card!! love the clean and simple design and soft colour tones! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...