CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Operation Write Home

I have been inspired by some of my Paper Therapy friends to start making some cards for Operation Write Home. I had never heard of OWH before, but what a super cool thing! You make cards, send them to the "shipper" and the shipper send the cards overseas so the deployed heroes can send handmade greetings back to their loved ones! So super awesome! And since I was making a card for mom's bestie's hubs who's retiring from the Army, I figured I'd make a few more! :)



These cards aren't ones that the heroes will send back...these are "any hero" cards...cards with words of encouragement for those fighting for us! Again, super awesome! My goal is to make an extra card or two every time I sit down to scrap and once I get enough, send a box to the shipper! Check it out...OWH...it's a super cool thing! And what a great way to give back to those that risk their lives every day for our freedom!!

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Hi Jenny!!! :) I have given you a blog award! Come check out my blog to pick it up!

Patricia Hays said...

You need a "like" button like on Facebook... because this post definitely gets a "LIKE!" :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...