CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

It's Tuesday...it's Election Day! YAY! That means all this TV interruption will be over soon!! I can't wait!

The Colts game on Sunday was lots of fun. The new stadium is HUGE and it's really nice. The pictures I took really don't do it justice, especially since I'm such a terrible photographer....maybe one day I'll take photography lessons..that would be fun, don't ya think?? Ok, that was my random thought for the day. ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooo super jealous! Looks like lots of fun!

Deann said...

Great pics! Looks like you had good seats too!

We can't wait to go see the Cowboys when the new stadium is finished :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...