CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

They won!!

Ball State won!! They went 11-0 on the season and are the MAC West Champs! Woo-hoo!!

So tonight I scrapped a LO in a HOUR! Can you believe it?!? I barely can! Creative Scrappers had a 1 hour sketch contest tonight. I didn't win, but it was a great sketch and I got a LO done that I actually like! It was a win-win situation! This is Justin and my dad fishing at the lake house this past July. I love this picture!




Well, I think it's time for me to get my booty to bed! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and don't eat too much turkey!! :)

2 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Cute Jen!!

Have a good T-day up North!

Deann said...

Love your new LOs!! Bummer--I missed the 1-hr contest...hopefully next week!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...