CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just kidding about that Fall thing...

Gotta love the weather in the mid-west. I thought it was supposed to be a lil' decent out today. Um, NO! It's cold and windy and starting to sprinkle! BOO!!

I guess I shouldn't complain though. I've been in a warm house all day and poor Dave has been out at a fire scene for most it. One of the Christian schools right by the house caught fire this morning around 2:30. Dave was home for about 2 hours to get in a small nap before they got called out again. I guess the ATF (alcohol, tobacco, and firearms) has to investigate the fire and there has to be fire personnel on the scene the entire time. I brought the guys coffee and pop and sheesh, it's cold out there!! My hat goes off to all the guys out there freezing their buns off! Everyday (well, almost everyday!) the volunteers go out there and selflessly serve the community and I really don't think they get the appreciation they deserve!

BUT...with Dave being gone all day, I haven't felt bad fitting in a little bit of scrapping! I finished the clipboard for Caleb and Cole. I think it turned out pretty cute.

From this...

To this...

4 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

No kidding about the weather.. We went on a date tonight and took Caleb's over to my sil's and had to put a sweater AND a coat on him. It was 47 outside when we got there and then in the 30's when we left just a few hours later. Crazy!
Oh well, at least it's not snowing.

I love your clipboard. I *really* need to make one of those soon. I have the magnets, washers and clipboard, just need to get my lazy butt in gear and do it :)

!

Deann said...

OMG on the fire :( That's awful!!

I love the clipboard!!! You did a great job on it!!

Anonymous said...

Love the clipboard!!!! Sorry about Dave. I hope he gets some good sleep tonight!

Amanda Marvin said...

You are just so crafty!! Maybe I should hire you to do my bridal invitations!! HAHA only joking but i would totally pay you for it. Anyways, love the clipboards, those are so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...